Volunteer opportunity at UMO 2019
As you are well aware, the role of volunteers has always been significant in contributing to the success of the event. We are proud to say that UXINDIA International Conferences are tremendously successful just because of the volunteers.
There are many opportunities for you to get involved, contribute, inspire and get inspired.
UXINDIA2019 Call for volunteers
Volunteer opportunity at UXINDIA2019 and UMO2019 events
We are proud to say that UXINDIA International Conferences are tremendously successful just because of the volunteers. There are many opportunities for you to get involved, contribute, inspire and get inspired.
Volunteering at UXINDIA is not just an opportunity to gain work experience, but also to meet distinguished guest speakers and gain exposure. It is a great way to participate in the conference, network, get inspired and have fun!
Volunteer submission closes by April 31
Some important facts:
- There are pre-event tasks and on-site tasks. On-site tasks require that you be available full-time from 9-11 Sept.
- On-site Volunteer shifts will be scheduled from Mon-Wed, 7:00am-12:00pm and 12:00pm-5:00pm. All volunteers must be available for volunteer meeting at venue on Sunday, 8 Sept and registration Monday, 9 September at 7am.
- Pre-event tasks will vary by committee and the time commitment will vary depending on the committee’s responsibilities.
- While you will receive a highly discounted ticket to the conference, we expect our volunteers to primarily be available to assist conference staff, speakers, and venue personnel as needed.
- UXINDIA ’19 is not able to provide a stipend for transportation or lodging.
Selected volunteers whose contributions are significant will receive a complimentary pass to attend 3 days of UXINDIA2019 and many more goodies.
- April 31, 2019: Volunteer submission closes
- Sept 8, at 7pm: Volunteer meet at venue
- Sept 9, 10 & 11 : UXINDIA 2019 Int’l Conference
If you’d like to learn more about volunteer opportunities at UXINDIA’19, please tell us more about how you’d like to be involved below!
A not-for profit venture, UXINDIA is built by, built for, and sustained by its growing community of designers, enthusiasts, influencers from business, education, and governance. UXINDIA is being organized by UsabilityMattersOrg(UMO.Design).