Design X Awards 2019
UMO’s design-promotion program that celebrates good design by recognizing and rewarding the best.
UMO.Design through its various programs over the years has been shaping and influencing the quality of talent produced and the standard of design work generated year over year. There by elevating design in the industry and enriching our lives, businesses, and the society as a whole.
|Best Design Enterprise \ Startup|
|Best Design Agency|
|Best Design Student|
|Best Design Special Jury Award|
|Winner Gold Design X Award Trophy|
|Runner up Silver Design X Award Trophy|
|Special Jury Blue Design X Award Trophy|
Besides trophies all the members of the winning teams who are present at the conference will be given certificates.
- Buy tickets to the conference and make a note of transaction id.
- Click on the “Submit an Entry” and enter the transaction id in the form.
- Fill in details in the online submission form
- Repeat the steps if you have multiple entries.
|Enterprises and agencies must register in Elite categeory|
|Students and Startups can register in any categeory|
Online Jury ReviewAn eminent panel of jury reviews all the entries online.
Shortlisted finalists notified5 entries will be shortlisted per category
Finalists present at UXINDIA’19Top 5 shortlisted entries will get a chance to present to the jury at UXINDIA 2019 conference.
Winners and AwardsTop 3 winners will be awarded Design X Awards at a grand event on the day 3 (September 11th) at UXINDIA 2019 conference.
Your submission should highlight the below.
Eligibility & Rules
- Projects submitted should not be older than 2 years as on July 14th 2019.
- Don’t repeat the submission from prior years.
- Early Startup is an entity with a max of 15 employees and is incorporated with in 2 years as on July 14th 2019.
- Design Agencies will not be considered as an Early Startup.
- The jury / organizers have the right to move entries among sectors to benefit the entry.
- If more than 1 company worked on the project, it is mandatory that credits be included in the submission; however the entrant company will receive the award.
- The primary member should register to the conference in the specified category and furnish the transaction ID. Rest of the team members can register in any category.
- Entry fee includes a free pass for one person that provides admission to UXINDIA 2019 conference (9, 10 & 11th Sep) i.e., the primary registrant to the contest.
- This fee is per submission only. Each additional submission will have to be paid for separately.
- If you are submitting as a team, maximum team size is 5.
- 4 minute video (recommended).
- PDF / PowerPoint (Max 10 slides)
Evaluation Criteria & Process
How is this design unique or innovative?
Does it deliver a simple, intuitive or delightful UX? How?
Process taken in addressing the problem/opportunity and meeting user needs/goals.
Craft and Aesthetics
The judges will use the provided visual materials (photos; optional video) to assess this category.
Benefit to the Client/Business or Society
- How does this design improve the client’s profitability, brand reputation and/or employee morale?
- How does this design benefit greater good; consider society, the environment, culture and/or the economy?